“Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” (Matt. 16:18-19).
“To make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord…
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all… And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ…” (Eph. 3:9-11, 4:3-6)
The Kingdom Mission of Christ is demonstrated through the ekklesia* by an integrated, four-fold mandate: 1. Raising up passionate worshipers., 2. Building genuine relationships., 3. Discipleship** for real life., and 4. Impacting the world. Our King is looking for hearts that say “yes” to Him in radical obedience no matter the cost. We will give Him our all for the sake of the vision.
Cultivating a culture based in the nature and empowerment of Christ:
- Being a people healed, delivered, and filled.
- Being a people that walk in honesty, humility, and hunger.
- Being a people that resonate with a heart frequency of love and hospitality.
- Being a people that are a “safe harbor” where being real and transparent is safe without judgment.
- Being a people who mutually honor, receive, and prefer one another.
- Being a people who exercise both, the fruit and gifts of the Spirit in everyday life. (Gal. 5:22-23; Rom. 12:4-8; 1 Cor. 12:4-11; Eph. 4:11-16)
- Being a people united with one heart and mind for “fullness” in Christ. (Eph. 4, Acts 4)
- Being a people who seek Christ’s heart in all things by the Holy Spirit of truth.
- Being a people that burn missionally to see others redeemed and fulfilled in Christ.
In simple terms, our mission is taking the keys of the kingdom to unlock hearts and make disciples who look like Yahshua.
(*Ekklesia: Greek, “a called-out assembly or congregation.” Ekklesia is commonly translated as “church” in the New Testament. For example, Acts 11:26 says that “Barnabas and Saul met with the church [ekklesia]” in Antioch. And in 1 Corinthians 15:9 Paul says that he had persecuted the church [ekklesia] of God.” The “called-out assembly,” then, is a congregation of believers whom God has called out of the world and “into His wonderful light” (1 Peter 2:9).)
(**Discipleship, out of love for God and by His grace not religious obligation or the fear of men.)